The Rudolph Days Challenge runs from the 25th of each month and runs till midnight on the last day of that month. You can submit any Christmas themed card, tag, or project. I always look forward to viewing your creations and I have had fun shopping for the prizes for this year!
Here are the rules for your perusal.
1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
It is a new year and as alway, new years bring new changes. I am pleased to announce the Rudolph Days Challenge Design Team for 2017.
This year, I took all last years design team members names and placed them in a hat. I then drew out 4 names to make up this years team. The 2017 Rudolph Days Challenge Design Team members are:
Team A: Jenny L of Cardsarus Jenny has had a pretty, country Christmas scene. I like the non traditional colours and the eye catching image.
Sam/Whisper of Whispers Cards Sam has made this adorable slider card. I have not made one of those in years and now I so want to try one again!
Team B is made up of Linda @ Snails Space and Dr Sonia of Cards, Crafts, Kid's Projects
They will be designing every other month of 2017.
Because we do not run our challenge in December, we have the added bonus that some of our 2016 design team finish up their year this month! So this is a month packed with inspiration!
Gloria Lee @ Gloria's Craft Room has made this wonderful watercoloured snowflake card. I love the fresh feel of these gorgeous colours.
Donna @ Indiana Inking. has made this adorable fairy card with such a pretty embossed background..
Shaz @ Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz has made this beautiful embossed snowflake die card. Check her blog for the details of how she made this pretty card.
I wish to heartily thank all the members of my 2016 Design Team. These ladies were a godsend. They were reliable, helpful, and always on time with their commitments. If there is anyone looking for design team members, I strongly recommend them!
As this is such a long post this month, I will go straight to the prizes. This year I will always offer a choice of a stamp or a die. That way, anyone who does not use a Big Shot or Cuttlebug will still have a choice of a prize! Best of all, we will have an extra prize this month. Just a little something extra to make you want to drag out your Christmas supplies!
First winner has a choice of this Memory Box, Reindeer Scalloped Circle Frame die
or this Wild Rose Studio, Penguin With Present stamp
Second winner will receive this Hampton Art 6 piece stamp and tag die set
or this Stampendous, Snowman with Tree stamp