1. Rudolph Days will start monthly on the 25th and will close on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card. (You can have more than one card on your post, but your post will still only count as one entry)
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month.
5. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
Here is my February Rudolph Days card.
I made my card at an open house at my local scrapbook store. The decorated envelope portion of this card was a make and take there. What fun!
I do not have any recipe for the papers used here, as I selected my envelope, topper and glitter paper from a small box at the make and take counter. We all added three sequins to the ornament stars. We all used Zip Dry glue and it really grabbed them tight! I think the make and take was probably created to showcase the Zip Dry product, but I must say, it did convince me...
Once home again, I merely added the fancied up envelope to a snippet of striped red design paper I had on hand,. I then mounted that onto a 5x7 card base from my stash...and my card was done. I think this card will be perfect to tuck a small note and a gift card into!
Once again, I have a guest designer Mary H of Carolina Cards. She has made this adorable Reindeer card to share with us. She has a great post up on her blog, sharing how she created this lovely card.
The February Rudolph Days prize is this Memory Box Crystalline Border Die.